This is the Tempur-Pedic Contour Supreme with a comfort rating on one it is the firmest mattress that you are going to be able to get in the Tempur-Pedic Collection. It is great for people who want a dense firm level of comfort. But also one that has some contouring abilities that Tempur-Pedic is known for. Key features of this mattress start right in the quilt. With the Easy Refresh Top Cover with a stretch knit design which is very thin which allows the comfort layers to conform to the body the way Tempur-Pedic intended it to be. The other nice thing about the cover is that it is zip off removeable which allows you to take it off to wash and dry it and keep it nice and clean. Under the cover you have the Smart Climate treatment which is very cool to the touch it is designed for people who have temperature issues it is created to give you a cooler level of comfort while you drift off to sleep.
Comfort padding layers consist of Tempur Material. Tempur Material is their firmest material is one of the reasons that this mattres has a comfort rating of One. Durabilty, motion transfer reduction, and good body contouring properties makes this bed one of the better material made in bedding today. Back support is provided thru the base layer which is a solid piece of block foam and it is durable providing good back support. It also has low motion transfer that is great for couples who are light sleepers so that when you sleep partner moves you will not feel them. It’s also adjustable base friendly so if you’re in the market for a Tempur-Pedic premier base you can certainly add it to this mattress. Overall if you are looking for the firmest Tempur-Pedic you can find it in the Tempur-pedic Contour Supreme.
Why You will love it.
It has two different Tempur Layers of material give you the soft where you want it, but also firm where you need the support for your body. With a very dense feel Contour Supreme responds to your body weight and conforms to your specific body shape that will take away pressure points. With low motion transfer it allows you to sleep longer not feeling any motion transfer from your sleep partner ideal for light sleepers.
- A. Easy Refresh top Cover - With two different tempur layers giving you the soft where you want it and firm where you need the support. Comfort and support with a very dense feel. Supreme quickly responds to your unique body weight and conforms to your body to give you pressure relief where you need it most.
- B. Smart Climate System - Top layers stays cool to keep your body at ideal body temperature while sleeping throughout the night, helping you to sleep cooler and wick away moisture while you sleep . The smart climate system in the inner cover provides both cool to the touch comfort while counteracting heat retention.
- C. Comfort Layer - This layer will determine the overall mattress feel and the level of Tempur Adapt.
D. Support Layer - Made from Tempur material, this layer is designed to distribute your weight evenly across the mattress to help reduce motion transfer, and tossing and turning to give you a good nights
- E. Base Layer - This layer serves two purposes. One it’s a foundation foam that holds and supports the material above. Second it is used to disperse heat and keep mattress cool while sleeping
- Twin 38" x 74"
- Twin Long: 38" x 80"
- Double: 53" x 74"
- Queen: 60" x 80"
- King: 76" x 80"
- Split King (2-piece): 76" x 80" total
- CA King: 72" x 84"
- Split CA King (2-piece): 72" x 84" total
*Dimensions of each individual mattress may vary.
PROFILE: 11.5” approx.
The amount that TEMPUR material adapts to the body, measured by how much the mattress responds to your temperature, weight, and shape.
ANTIMICROBIAL TREATMENT: Yes
- Q & A