This is the Tempur-Pedic Cloud Supreme mattress at a comfort rating of 6 this is one of the true medium feels in the mattresses Tempur-Pedic has to offer. If you are someone who does not like a real soft or real firm bed than this maybe the perfect choice for you. It’s going to offer a nice blend of initial body contouring and deep down support. It’s good for back, side, or stomach sleepers.
The Cloud Supreme has a number of nice features the quilt is very nice and thin which allows the Tempur ES material to contour to the curves of your body to give you the comfort and support you are looking for. Another nice feature is it is a zip cover you can remove it was it and dry it and put back on for a clean sleeping surface. Below this you have the Smart Climate technology system which is a way it helps regulate your body temperature while you sleep. The comfort material is the Tempur-Pedic ES which is the softest material that Tempur-Pedic has to offer. It gives a nice enveloping feel and gives you proper support. Below that the back support comes from the base layer it is a solid block of foam it offers good support and works well with the Tempur ES material to contour to the curves of your body and is adjustable friendly. So if you are in the market for a Tempur ergo base this mattress goes well with the mattress.
If you like a mattress that has a nice medium feel to it and a great blend of pressure relief as well as back support and has a long comfort life expectancy then the Tempur-Pedic Cloud Supreme is a great choice.
Why you will love it.
The extra pillowy softness along with super adaptive support of the Tempur Cloud Supreme comes from a more exclusive Tempur material in the support layer to help adapt to your body weight and shape of your body. Giving this a a very pillowy feel without being a pillow top.
- A. Easy fresh top cover - EasyRefresh Top Cover, a very smooth quilt design that moves with the comfort layers to give the mattress a comfier feel. Made from premium fabric, it feels less like a barrier than traditional quilts, so it feels like there’s nothing between you and the comfort layers. . There’s also the SmartClimate System, an innovative cooling technology in the quilt that helps regulate body temperature while you drift off to sleep.
- B. Smart Climate System - Top layers stays cool to keep your body at ideal body temperature while sleeping throughout the night, helping you to sleep cooler and wick away moisture while you sleep . The smart climate system in the inner cover provides both cool to the touch comfort while counteracting heat retention.
- C. Comfort Layer - Made from Tempur ES material adapts to support your exact body shape and your sleeping position. It gives you both comfort and support for every sleep position.
- D. Support Layer - Made from Tempur material, this layer is designed to distribute your weight evenly across the mattress to help reduce motion transfer, and tossing and turning to give you a good nights rest.
- E. Base Layer - This layer serves two purposes. One it’s a foundation foam that holds and supports the material above. Second it is used to disperse heat and keep mattress cool while sleeping
- Twin Long: 38" x 80"
- Double: 53" x 74"
- Queen: 60" x 80"
- King: 76" x 80"
- Split King (2-piece): 76" x 80" total
- CA King: 72" x 84"
- Split CA King (2-piece): 72" x 84" total
*Dimensions of each individual mattress may vary.
PROFILE: 11.5” approx.
The amount that TEMPUR® material adapts to the body, measured by how much the mattress responds to your temperature, weight, and shape.
ANTIMICROBIAL TREATMENT: Yes
- Q & A