This is the Tempur-Pedic Flex Prima with a comfort rating of a 3.5. This model has a nice firm yet comfort able feel. This is a good choice for a back, and stomach sleeper. The Flex Prima is the first in the line of the Flex series of Tempur-pedic Hybrid mattresses. It’s called a Hybrid because it has coils in it with Tempur Material on top. The key features starting with the quilt it is made from premium fabric and is thin and stretchy so it allows the Tempur Material below to contour to the shape of your body. Below you have the Smart Climate system which is designed to keep you cool while you sleep. It also has the Tempur ES Material which is the softest material Tempur-Pedic uses. It is also made in a way that it responds very quickly. The back system is the coil system made of many micro coils independently.
Wrapped coil so each coil gives you support while you sleep and contours to the curves of your body. It’s great for couples because it offers very little motion transfer. So if you’re a light sleeper you will not feel your sleep partner in the night while you sleep undisturbed. It is also adjustable base friendly so if you are in the market for a Tempur Ergo base, this mattress goes well with this. It offers a nice firm but comfortable feel.
Why you will love it.
Tempur-flex Prima is the fastest responsive material made from Tempurpedic. It’s both soft and supportive. Tempur material that is wrapped in a hybrid core. It has a blend of Tempurpedic memory foam with coil inner spring inside to give you both comfort and support.
- A. Premium fabric cover - It comes with a very High-loft-Super stretch cover for breathability. And a nice upholstered grey border all around the mattress.
- B. Smart Climate System - Top layers stays cool to keep your body at ideal body temperature while sleeping throughout the night, helping you to sleep cooler and wick away moisture while you sleep . The smart climate system in the inner cover provides both cool to the touch comfort while counteracting heat retention.
- C. Comfort Layer - Made from Tempur ES material adapts to support your exact body shape and your sleeping position. It gives you both comfort and support for every sleep position.
- D. Response Layer - Made with a quick responding Tempur Response contours to your body quickly to give you a springy feel. It gives you proper support that your body needs while distributing your body weight evenly across the bed.
- E. Dynamic Support Layer - Made with both densely placed coils and the innovative response layer, it responds quickly to your bodies movement.
- F. Base Layer - This layer serves two purposes. One it’s a foundation foam that holds and supports the material above. Second it is used to disperse heat and keep mattress cool while sleeping.
- Twin 38" x 74"
- Twin Long: 38" x 80"
- Double: 53" x 74"
- Queen: 60" x 80"
- King: 76" x 80"
- Split King (2-piece): 76" x 80" total
- CA King: 72" x 84"
- Split CA King (2-piece): 72" x 84" total
*Dimensions of each individual mattress may vary.
The amount that TEMPUR material adapts to the body, measured by how much the mattress responds to your temperature, weight, and shape.
ANTIMICROBIAL TREATMENT: Yes
- Q & A