Here’s how our special lifetime warranty for Dr. Sukee & Luraco massage chairs work…
Dr. Sukee and Luraco massage chairs come with a standard factory warranty which typically includes 1-year labor, 3-year parts, and 5-year structure.
These top manufacturers leave you with the choice to extend your warranty coverage by an additional 1 or 2 years - that includes labor and in-home parts. Their standard factory warranty applies to every client, regardless of where they live in the United States.
When the extended factory warranty periods have expired, the chair owner becomes responsible for the cost of labor and parts, if anything eventually goes wrong with their chair. Parts can easily be purchased from the massage chair manufacturers, however getting a professional into your home to install the part(s) can be quite expensive and it is totally your responsibility.
Today's Comfort is very pleased to announce our "Peace of Mind Lifetime Labor Warranty" on all the chairs we sell on our website and in our showrooms. That means that each time you buy a massage chair from Today's Comfort, you will be provided with the labor for any repairs on your chair in as much as you completely own your massage charge for free...even after the factory and extended warranties expire.
As per our alliance with Jez Enterprises, we have agreed that any massage chair purchased after September 1, 2017, will utilize their nationwide network of technicians to fulfill the labor aspect of your massage chair repairs after the factory warranty expires. Jez Enterprises are well known for the vast majority of warranty fulfillment for virtually all the top/popular brand massage chair companies that we carry.
If something goes wrong with your chair, we expect our clients to get the get the part that needs replacing from Dr.Sukee or Luraco, and we'll arrange Jez Enterprises to send out a technician to come to your home or business to install the part. Talking about "Lifetime", we mean for as long as you own your chair, as long as the chair is not beyond repair, and as long as parts are available from the chair manufacturer. There are a few conditions to the warranty, which is outlined below, but be sure to have labor coverage for as long as you own your massage chair.
This is something spectacular that has never been tried in our industry before and we are more than excited to be the first to offer this service to our esteemed customers. You now can feel comfortable knowing that you will have coverage of what is usually the most expensive part of the repair process. Quite similar to automobiles, where the cost of labor is somewhat greater than the cost of the parts being replaced, the massage chair labor is the major cost of repairs. Now, you no longer need to worry about this, you are covered if you purchase your new massage chair after September 1, 2017.
*Here are the conditions of our Peace of Mind Lifetime Labor Warranty:
• should you sell or give away your massage chair, it is non-transferrable.
• This warranty applies does not apply to chairs in commercial settings, only to chairs in residential settings.
• The Peace of Mind Lifetime Labor Warranty will be effective only after the factory labor warranty has expired.
• If the parts are no longer available from chair manufacturer, we don’t sell or supply any parts.
• Labor will be performed by a qualified professional/technician, as long as there is a qualified technician available to your area.
• The warranty is only applicable to purchases made from Today's Comfort within the 50 states in the United States.
• If the chair is gets damaged beyond repair, Today's Comfort will not replace or ship the chair to the massage company for further diagnostics. The labor coverage is only for in-home service.
• "Beyond repair" simply refers to chairs that cannot be repaired by a Jez Enterprise technician based on their diagnosis of your chair’s problem. Yet, there are other factors that may determine your chair’s “repair-ability”, they include the age of your chair, severity of damage, availability of parts from the chair manufacturer, and the age of your chair.
• Labor coverage doesn’t include any damage or loss resulting from: loss of power, improper use of electrical/power supply; dropped product; neglect; theft; transportation damage; failure to follow operating instructions; a malfunction or damage resulting from improper or unreasonable use or maintenance; loss of use during the period the product is awaiting parts or repair; electrical disturbances and power surges; unauthorized repairs; improper installation; abuse; misuse; vandalism; or environmental conditions (floods, rust, fire, dirt, sand, corrosion, windstorm, hail, earthquake, or exposure to weather conditions); alterations or modifications of original condition; and products not purchased from Today's Comfort. Damage incurred due to handling and shipping does not constitute a defect under this warranty.
• This warranty does not include the cost of parts and shipping.
• Labor coverage includes:
ðReplacing any part that you purchase from the massage chair company
ðDiagnosis, if the massage chair company is unable to diagnose the problem over the phone.
ðUp to 2 visits per incident to your home or business to repair/diagnose the problem
• Today's Comfort will take care of 100% of work costs (up to 2 visits for every incident) within a 25 mile radius of a network certified technician, in as much as Jez Enterprises will confirm from their zip code database whether or not you fall within a 25 mile radius or will require additional travel charges. Any residence beyond the specified radius will be charged $1.00/mile. There may not be a qualified technician in your area at all, in which case nobody can be dispatched.
• For clients close to our Westminster, Garland, and Houston showrooms, Today's Comfort will deploy its own technicians to perform the repair task.
• Amendments, modifications, and changes to the Lifetime Labor Warranty are left to the sole discretion of Today's Comfort.
We charge shipping both ways for return within 90 days
$150 each way, both ways: $300
No charge, if customers bring back the mattress themselves
Warranty will not be applicable without the original receipt and this warranty certificate