The Tempur-Pedic Cloud Prima is the entry level in the cloud series. If you like a medium to soft feel than the Cloud Prima is a great choice. It gives you a nice level of body contouring with great back support. One of the key features are the quilt Smart Climate system feels cool to the touch and helps wick away sweat while you sleep for a more comfortable feel to your sleep. The quilt is thin but sturdy so it is designed to feel like there is no barrier between you and toe support layers of the mattress.
The Tempur Cloud Prima also has tempur ES material to help provide soft but yet supportive comfort. This layer is great because it helps reduce pressure which results in less tossing and turning. It also has low motion transfer so it helps if your sleep partner is a light sleeper they will not feel you in the bed which will result in a deep realm sleep all throughout the night. Plus it is a very durable material designed to last 10 plus years. The base layer provides great back support as well. The mattress is compatible with a tempur ergo adjustable base so if you are in the market for a adjustable base this mattress is perfect for that.
The Tempur Cloud Prima is a good choice if you are looking for a medium-soft mattress gives you both body contouring and pressure relief. It also keeps the cost down to be affordable in the Tempur line down this would be great choice for you.
Why you will love it.
Tempur cloud prima provides a very nice body contouring with great support that distributes your body weight evenly across the bed. You will also love the super stretch cover that wicks away moisture and keeps you cool all night long while you sleep. A wonderful entry level bed to the Tempur-pedic bed experience that you will love.
- A. Premium Fabric Cover - A thin but sturdy cover this cover is designed to wick away moisture and stay cool while you sleep.
- B. Smart Climate System - Top layers stays cool to keep your body at ideal body temperature while sleeping throughout the night, helping you to sleep cooler and wick away moisture while you sleep . The smart climate system in the inner cover provides both cool to the touch comfort while counteracting heat retention.
- C. Comfort Layer - Made from Tempur ES material adapts to support your exact body shape and your sleeping position. It gives you both comfort and support for every sleep position.
- D. Support Layer - Made from Tempur material, this layer is designed to distribute your weight evenly across the mattress to help reduce motion transfer, while the Tempur Climate layer channels excess heat away from your body while you sleep.
- E. Base Layer - This layer serves two purposes. One it’s a foundation foam that holds and supports the material above. Second it is used to disperse heat and keep mattress cool while sleeping.
- Twin 38" x 74"
- Twin Long: 38" x 80"
- Double: 53" x 74"
- Queen: 60" x 80"
- King: 76" x 80"
- Split King (2-piece): 76" x 80" total
- CA King: 72" x 84"
- Split CA King (2-piece): 72" x 84" total
*Dimensions of each individual mattress may vary.
PROFILE: 10” approx.
The amount that TEMPUR material adapts to the body, measured by how much the mattress responds to your temperature, weight, and shape.
ANTIMICROBIAL TREATMENT: Yes
- Q & A