This is the Tempur-pedic Cloud Elite. At a comfort rating of a 7 this is one of the softest mattresses Tempur-pedic has. I highly recommend this for a back and side sleeper. If you’re a stomach sleeper, I would go with something firmer to give you the proper support. The Cloud Elite has some really nice features starting with the quilt. It’s a smooth quilt which is a stretch knit cover it’s very thin it allows the comfort layers below it to work really well. This quilt is also removable you can zip it off wash and dry it and put it back on for a clean sleeping surface. Below the quilt you have the smart climate system which tempur-pedic uses to control temperature. It is a way for you to sleep cooler while you drift off to sleep. If you zip cover off and put your hand on the smart climate system it is cool to the touch.
You have the Tempur-pedic ES material which is the softest material they have available it gives a very soft feel and give good pressure relief to help reduce tossing and turning it also has low motion transfer. So if you move at night the person on the other end will not feel anything.
Tempur-pedic is very durable, so this mattress is expected to last 10 plus years. The back support is provided thru the base layer which is a solid block foam which is designed to give you good support and is adjustable base compatible. So if you need the tempur-pedic ergo base this mattress is made for it so if you are looking for a soft comfort with good support than the cloud elite is a great choice.
Why you will love it.
The Tempur Cloud Elite provides a very high level of body contouring with great support. It will distribute your weight evenly across the mattress.
- A. Easy Refresh Top Cover - Made from top quality fabric, it has a zipper top that can easily come off and on, to wash and clean. It is both soft and durable.
- B. Smart Climate System - Top layers stays cool to keep your body at ideal body temperature while sleeping throughout the night, helping you to sleep cooler and wick away moisture while you sleep . The smart climate system in the inner cover provides both cool to the touch comfort while counteracting heat retention.
- C. Comfort Layer - Made from Tempur ES material that is extra soft material infused with Pure cool for a cooling comfort. It gives you both comfort and support for every sleep position, while drawing excess heat away while you sleep.
- D. Support Layer - Made from Tempur material, this layer is designed to distribute your weight evenly across the mattress to help reduce motion transfer, while the Tempur Climate layer channels excess heat away from your body while you sleep.
- E. Base Layer - This layer serves two purposes. One it’s a foundation foam that holds and supports the material above. Second it is used to disperse heat and keep mattress cool while sleeping.
- Twin Long: 38" x 80"
- Double: 53” x 74”
- Queen: 60" x 80"
- King: 76" x 80”
- Split King (2-piece): 76" x 80" total
- CA King: 72" x 84"
- Split CA King (2-piece): 72" x 84" total
Dimensions of each individual mattress may vary.
PROFILE: 12.5” approx.
FIRMNESS:TEMPUR-ADAPT™ LEVEL:The amount that TEMPUR® material adapts to the body, measured by how much the mattress responds to your temperature, weight, and shape.ANTIMICROBIAL TREATMENT: Yes
- Q & A