This is the Tempur-Pedic Cloud Supreme Breeze with a comfort rating of a 6.5 this is one of the softest mattresses that you are going to find in the Tempur-Pedic collection. If you are looking for a medium soft feel that is good for back or side sleepers and also stomach sleepers then this is going to be a good choice. Some of the features starting with the top: you have a stretch knit cover which is very thin and allows the Tempur ES material to contour to the curves of your body and give you good pressure relief to reduce tossing and turning. In addition to that it has the Breeze Treatment in the quilt which means when you lie down it will keep you cool while you sleep.
This mattress also has the climate material that is used to elevate pressure points and help reduce tossing and turning. Tempur-Pedic Cloud Supreme Breeze is designed to give good blood circulation for deep realm sleep number two. It is good at reducing motion transfer between couples so if you or your partner is a light sleeper you or your partner will be able to sleep undisturbed all throughout the night. It is also one of the most durable foams on the market today which is why it should last 10 years and has a 10 year warranty. The core is where you are going to get your back support because it’s very good at contouring to the curves of your body you are going to get good contouring good back support and it’s also very compactable with an adjustable base.
If you are looking for a nice soft feel and you want something that is going to keep you cool while you fall asleep then I highly recommend taking a look at the Tempur-Pedic Cloud Supreme Breeze.
Why they will love it.
Tempur-pedic Cloud Supreme breeze cooling comfort with phase change material and pillowy softness without the pillow top. It’s the perfect bed for hot sleepers making them feel cool all night while they sleep. The Tempur material adapts quickly to give you the comfort and support that you need all night long.
- A. Cooling Cover - With a high performance cover that is very lightweight, breathable, and infused with cooling technology to help promote a cooler sleeping surface.
- B. Comfort Layer - Made from Tempur ES material that is extra soft material infused with Pure cool for a cooling comfort. It gives you both comfort and support for every sleep position, while drawing excess heat away while you sleep.
- C. Support Layer - Made from Tempur material, this layer is designed to distribute your weight evenly across the mattress to help reduce motion transfer, while the Tempur Climate layer channels excess heat away from your body while you sleep.
- D. Base Layer - This layer serves two purposes. One it’s a foundation foam that holds and supports the material above. Second it is used to disperse heat and keep mattress cool while sleeping
- Twin Long: 38" x 80"
- Double: 53" x 74"
- Queen: 60" x 80"
- King: 76" x 80"
- Spit King (2-piece): 76" x 80" total
- CA King: 72" x 84"
- Split CA King (2-piece): 72" x 84" total
*Dimensions of each individual mattress may vary.
PROFILE: 11.5” approx.
The amount that TEMPUR® material adapts to the body, measured by how much the mattress responds to your temperature, weight, and shape.
ANTIMICROBIAL TREATMENT: Yes