The top of the Flex Collection is the Flex Elite. At a comfort rating of 4.5 this mattress has a medium feel. It is designed for people who like to sleep on their back or stomach. It has some padding for body contouring but firm overall support. One of the features is the quilt it is both smooth and thin allowing for the comfort padding layers to contour to the curves of your body the way Tempur-Pedic has intended. Below the quilt you have the smart climate system which is designed to keep you cool while you sleep.
The Comfort layers has two the first being the Tempur ES material this will give you that first initial feel of soft contouring body softness, then below that you have the Tempur Response material which is made specific to the Flex Collection. It is the fastest responding material Tempur Pedic has to offer which means if you put pressure on the mattress and take it away the mattress responds quickly so you don’t have to wait for material to pop back up it’s a really nice feature which allows the mattress to give a springy overall feel. So the materials will reduce tossing and turning and it is very durable it is designed to last a full ten years. And it is really good reducing motion transfer from one side to the other great for couples who are light sleepers you will not feel your sleep partner moving in the middle of the night while you are sleeping. The coil system is designed to contour to the curves of your body while at the same time giving you solid overall support. The coil s are made from high grade steel and it’s adjustable base ready so if you are in the market for a nice Tempur-pedic Ergo base, this will work just fine.
Overall so if you are looking for something that has a firm overall feel with a quick response than the Tempur-Pedic flex Elite may be the mattress for you.
Why you will love it.
The Flex Elite is the top of the line in the Flex category. It is contouring and medium-firm at the same time. With the thickest tempur material in the Flex line. With the unique Hybrid you get both the feel of the traditional Tempur feel with the spring mobility giving this a hybrid the best of both worlds.
- Easy Refresh Top Cover - Made from top quality fabric, it has a zipper top that can easily come off and on, to wash and clean. It is both soft and durable.
- Smart Climate System - Top layers stays cool to keep your body at ideal body temperature while sleeping throughout the night, helping you to sleep cooler and wick away moisture while you sleep . The smart climate system in the inner cover provides both cool to the touch comfort while counteracting heat retention.
- Comfort Layer - Made from Tempur ES material adapts to support your exact body shape and your sleeping position. It gives you both comfort and support for every sleep position.
- Response Layer - Made with a quick responding Tempur Response contours to your body quickly to give you a springy feel. It gives you proper support that your body needs while distributing your body weight evenly across the bed.
- Dynamic Support Layer - Made with both densely placed coils and the innovative response layer, it responds quickly to your bodies movement.
- Base Layer - This layer serves two purposes. One it’s a foundation foam that holds and supports the material above. Second it is used to disperse heat and keep mattress cool while sleeping.
- Twin Long: 38" x 80"
- Double: 53" x 74"
- Queen: 60" x 80"
- King: 76" x 80"
- Split King (2-piece): 76" x 80" total
- CA King: 72" x 84"
- Split CA King (2-piece): 72" x 84" total
*Dimensions of each individual mattress may vary.
PROFILE: 12.5” approx.
The amount that TEMPUR® material adapts to the body, measured by how much the mattress responds to your temperature, weight, and shape.
ANTIMICROBIAL TREATMENT: Yes
- Q & A