This is the Tempurpedic Flex Supreme mattress. With a comfort rating of 6.5, this is one of the softer models in the line. It has a nice medium to soft overall feel I recommend for back, side, or stomach sleepers because it offers body contouring and deep down support. Some of the features: Starting with the top, you have the Smart Climate System that allows you to stay cool while you sleep. You also have a premium Stretch knit cover it also zips off and on easy to wash and put on for a clean surface. This helps regulate Body temperature keeping you at ideal body temperature while you sleep. The comfort padding layers Include the Tempur ES material which is the softer material they use. The Tempure response material is used to give pressure relief and help reduce tossing and turning. It is durable material that has a life expectancy of more than 10 years.
This does have an innerspring system for back made up of smaller micro coils that helps contour to the shape of your body while providing less motion transfer from one side to the other. This is part of the Hybrid collection which is half Tempur material and half Innerspring. So you will get the support of an innerspring system with the comfort of a Tempurpedic Material which gives you a mattress that is the best of both worlds.
This bed is made for any sleep position Tempur-flex Supreme is the fastest responsive material made from Tempurpedic. It’s both soft and supportive. Tempur material that is wrapped in a hybrid core. It has a blend of Tempurpedic Memory Foam with coil inner spring inside to give you both comfort and support. This mattress is perfect for a feel that is in the middle of soft and firm.
Why you will love it
A hybrid pairing of faster-adapting comfort and pressure relief, plus a plush comfort layer, for truly dynamic TEMPUR® material support. Traditional bounce from cushioned spring coils in the middle, for a feel that’s in the middle of soft and firm.
- A. Easy Refresh Top Cover - Made from top quality fabric, it has a zipper top that can easily come off and on, to wash and clean. It is both soft and durable.
- B. Smart Climate System - Top layers stays cool to keep your body at ideal body temperature while sleeping throughout the night, helping you to sleep cooler and wick away moisture while you sleep . The smart climate system in the inner cover provides both cool to the touch comfort while counteracting heat retention.
- C. Comfort Layer - Made from Tempur ES material adapts to support your exact body shape and your sleeping position. It gives you both comfort and support for every sleep position.
- D. Response Layer - Made with a quick responding Tempur Response contours to your body quickly to give you a springy feel. It gives you proper support that your body needs while distributing your body weight evenly across the bed.
- E. Dynamic Support Layer - Made with both densely placed coils and the innovative response layer, it responds quickly to your bodies movement.
- F. Base Layer - This layer serves two purposes. One it’s a foundation foam that holds and supports the material above. Second it is used to disperse heat and keep mattress cool while sleeping.
- Twin 38" x 74"
- Twin Long: 38" x 80"
- Double: 53" x 74"
- Queen: 60" x 80"
- King: 76" x 80"
- Split King (2-piece): 76" x 80" total
- CA King: 72" x 84"
- Split CA King (2-piece): 72" x 84" total
*Dimensions of each individual mattress may vary.
PROFILE: 11.5” approx.
The amount that TEMPUR material adapts to the body, measured by how much the mattress responds to your temperature, weight, and shape.
ANTIMICROBIAL TREATMENT: Yes
- Q & A