Tempur-Pedic TEMPUR-Flex Supreme Breeze 11.6" Plush Mattress
This is the Tempur-Pedic Flex Supreme Breeze. If you are looking for a bed with feel of an innerspring and comfort of Tempur-Pedic then this is a great choice. On a comfort scale of 5 this is going to provide initial body contouring for pressure relief and deep down support. The Tempurpedic Flex Supreme Breeze was designed with 2 things in mind, one the support of an innerspring two to give you the body contouring. Properties that has made Tempur-Pedic so famous. The Features starting with the quilt where you are going to find the breeze treatment.
Breeze is designed to keep you cool and you can feel the difference right when you lay down on it. In addition, it has a stretch knit material which is very thin allowing the Tempur ES material - the softest material Tempur uses to contour to the curves of your body and give you good pressure relief to reduce tossing and turning while increasing blood circulation to allow for deeper realm sleep. In addition, it also has a layer of Tempur Material which makes it has firm feel. This is a hybrid mattress so it has coils. It has individually wrapped coils designed to contour to the curves of your body which allows for a gentle overall feel but it’s also very supportive. It also reduces motion transfer between couples. So if you are looking for a mattress that is going to keep you cool has a medium comfort it is designed for all sleep positions back, side or stomach sleepers and give you the support of coil mattress with comfort of Tempur-Pedic, this is the right bed for you.
Why you will love it.
A quicker adapting support, giving you a hybrid feel, with the breeze technology giving you a cool comfort. Tempur material that is wrapped in a hybrid core. It has a blend of Tempurpedic memory foam with coil inner spring inside to give you both plush comfort and support.
- A. Cooling Cover - With a high performance cover that is very lightweight, breathable, and infused with cooling technology to help promote a cooler sleeping surface.
- B. Comfort Layer - Made from Tempur ES material that is extra soft material infused with Pure cool for a cooling comfort. It gives you both comfort and support for every sleep position, while drawing excess heat away while you sleep.
- C. Response Layer - Made with a quick responding Tempur Response contours to your body quickly to give you a springy feel. It gives you proper support that your body needs while distributing your body weight evenly across the bed.
- D. Dynamic Support Layer - Made with both densely placed coils and the innovative response layer, it responds quickly to your bodies movement.
- E. Base Layer - This layer serves two purposes. One it’s a foundation foam that holds and supports the material above. Second it is used to disperse heat and keep mattress cool while sleeping.
- Twin Long: 38" x 80"
- Double: 53" x 74"
- Queen: 60" x 80"
- King: 76" x 80"
- Split King (2-piece): 76" x 80" total
- CA King: 72" x 84"
- Split CA King (2-piece): 72" x 84" total
*Dimensions of each individual mattress may vary.
PROFILE: 11.5” approx.
The amount that TEMPUR material adapts to the body, measured by how much the mattress responds to your temperature, weight, and shape.
ANTIMICROBIAL TREATMENT: Yes